LASTEST NEWS

26 เม.ย. 2567(( รวมลิงก์ )) ประกาศผลการย้ายครู ครั้งที่ 1 ประจำปี พ.ศ.2567 ทุกจังหวัด ทุกเขตพื้นที่ฯ ทั่วประเทศ 26 เม.ย. 2567สพม.นครปฐม ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 1) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพม.นครปฐม 26 เม.ย. 2567(( รวมลิงก์ )) ประกาศผลการย้ายครู ครั้งที่ 1 ประจำปี พ.ศ.2567 ทุกจังหวัด ทุกเขตพื้นที่ฯ ทั่วประเทศ 26 เม.ย. 2567สพป.นราธิวาส เขต 2 ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 2) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพป.นราธิวาส เขต 2 26 เม.ย. 2567สพป.อุดรธานี เขต 3 ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 2) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพป.อุดรธานี เขต 3 26 เม.ย. 2567สพป.ยโสธร เขต 2 ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 2) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพป.ยโสธร เขต 2 26 เม.ย. 2567สพม.อุทัยธานี ชัยนาท ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 2) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพม.อุทัยธานี ชัยนาท 26 เม.ย. 2567สพป.เชียงใหม่ เขต 6 ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 1) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพป.เชียงใหม่ เขต 6 26 เม.ย. 2567สพม.นนทบุรี ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 1) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพม.นนทบุรี 26 เม.ย. 2567สพป.อุบลราชธานี เขต 5 ประกาศผลย้ายครู ปี 2567 รอบที่ 1 (ครั้งที่ 1) - ผลย้ายครู 2567 สพป.อุบลราชธานี เขต 5

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM OF THE PEOPLE

usericon

Speech by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan 
Shavkat Mirziyoyev:

Dear members of the commission and participants of the meeting! 

I am glad to meet with you today, at a time of very important political reforms for our people.
In a short time, the Constitutional Commission has accomplished an enormous work of improving the country’s Basic Law.
Today we have gathered to exchange views and discuss priorities in this direction in the course of an open dialogue.

Undoubtedly, the work of the Constitutional Commission will serve to further strengthen the legal foundations of our ongoing democratic reforms.

Directly observing this process, I was convinced that our citizens did not stay away from the transformations we began at the new stage, showing initiative, putting forward many proposals and actively supporting our reforms. We will definitely pay attention to every proposal we receive and we will take it into account in improving the Basic Law.

Our goal is for every compatriot to be able to proudly say, this is my Constitution.

Now let me state my vision on the key issues of improving the main document of our society and state. I believe that their detailed discussion will contribute to the achievement of our goal.
First, a welfare state implies the definition of a minimum level of provision of housing and consumer goods necessary for life for those in need. 
Second, for every person, the family is an important and sacred value. A healthy and strong family is the backbone of a state and the main unit in society.
Third, a very important direction of our policy is the upbringing of children, who are the meaning of life for our people, their future.
Fourth, our national idea derives from the humanistic qualities of our people, including generosity, unselfish assistance to those in need, and the creation of equal conditions for persons with disabilities.
Fifth, an important goal of the constitutional reform is to ensure reliable protection of human rights to work and decent living conditions, protection from unemployment, and poverty reduction.
Sixth, a human health is the greatest wealth of society. As life shows, only a healthy people, a healthy nation is capable of great achievements.
The years and centuries shall pass, but future generations shall never forget those who made a commendable contribution to the implementation of crucial reforms in such difficult conditions.I wish each of us such a high honor and great happiness.

Thank you for your attention.
ร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น
เงื่อนไข การร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น!

ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่าน เกิดจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชน และส่งขึ้นมาแบบอัตโนมัติ เจ้าของเว็บไซต์ไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น เพราะไม่สามารถระบุได้ว่าเป็นความจริงหรือ ชื่อผู้เขียนที่ได้เห็นคือชื่อจริง ผู้อ่านจึงควรใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรอง และถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดที่ขัดต่อกฎหมายและศีลธรรม หรือเป็นการกลั่นแกล้งเพื่อให้เกิดความเสียหาย ต่อบุคคล หรือหน่วยงานใด กรุณาแจ้งมาที่ แนะนำติชม เพื่อให้ผู้ควบคุมระบบทราบและทำการลบข้อความนั้น ออกจากระบบต่อไป

ขอขอบพระคุณล่วงหน้า มา ณ โอกาสนี้

^