3. ครูผู้ช่วยครูพละ PE Teacher
We are looking for a hard-working enthusiastic P.E. teacher to work with our kindergarten and early primary years. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and delivering a wide range of activities and sports to children from K1 to G3. They will work with the athletic director to develop an early years program and also assist in teaching high school electives.
Prior experience working with young children is essential. We need a skilled, caring teacher, who can create safe and nurturing environments that encourage children to try new things. The emphasis is on fun and discovery but we also want applicants to have good teaching methods that develop fitness and technical ability.
This post would primarily suit a Thai or Philippine applicant.
- Good written and spoken English
- Prior experience of working with early years children
- Good knowledge of elementary basketball, football and swimming coaching techniques.
- Gymnastics coaching experience and qualifications
- Current CPR and lifeguarding qualifications.
- A degree or qualification in early years physical education.
- Competitive local salary.
- Daily lunch.
- Health care
- Free use of swimming pool and fitness room.
4. ART TEACHER FOR GRADES 1-12
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree.
- Teaching certification from a recognized institution, state or country.
- Knowledgeable in standards-based curriculum, especially in art instruction.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, students, parents, and the
- At least two years’ teaching experience in art at elementary and secondary levels.
- Successful experience teaching second language learners preferred.