The purpose of this assessment was to assess the results of the Reading for Ambition Project of the Kalantapittayakhom School’s students. The four fields of reading; Context Evaluation, Input Evaluation, Process Evaluation and Output Evaluation were assessed by CIPP Model of Stuffle Beam and friends. The contents were Reading Brings Intelligence Notes, Live Library Creates Contemplate Readers, Assorted Problems with Thai Rhythmics, One Week One Thai Proverb, Apprise by Radio, Language Clinic, Electronic Books, and Innovative Media Clears Directions. The samples were 21 of executive and teachers, 15 school board, 407 students and 407 parents.
The Assessment Conclusion
The results of assessment were shown as the following;
1. The assessment result of the policy context analysis was in high level.
2. The assessment result of the appropriate inputs analysis of the project was in high level.
3. The assessment result of the project’s suitable process was in high level.
4. The assessment result of the project’s outputs performed was in high level.
5. The assessment result of the students’ satisfaction on the project was in high level. The individual field analysis results found were 1) the included patterns of the activities were in high level, 2) the activities’ interaction was in high level, 3) The cognition achieved from the activities was in high level, 4) the cognition used for everyday life was in high level, 5) the satisfaction of the teachers, the school board and the parents on this project was in high level, and 6) the students’ reading habits analysis result found was at 70.16 on percentage.