- Implement plan development process and support Assistant Managing Director (Planning and Development) in administrating the work-plan process.
- Set appropriate performance and service standards and develop appropriate KPIs at the corporate and departmental levels to track key performance areas.
- Develop and implement relevant performance management and reporting systems (e.g. management dashboard) and business analytics processes to track corporate performance and strategy implementation.
- Evaluate performance and highlight areas of attention to top management in a timely manner. Recommend and monitor appropriate remedial actions to ensure organizational performance standards and service quality are maintained.
- Identify and drive relevant organizational development programs and initiatives to drive organizational excellence.
- Provide secretariat support for key Management Meetings.
- Provide project management support to departments
- Create strong working relationships with other departments and relevant divisions and liaise with them on corporate planning matters as appropriate.
- A degree in a relevant field in Economics, Business, Finance, Science, Engineering or equivalent would be a strong advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in corporate planning /development or business analytics.
- Relevant experience in project management including plan development, team management, delivery and deployment.
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a hands-on project management approach.
- Ability to work with and relate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of and experience in call center or services center is an advantage.
How to apply
- Send Resume/CV at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Contact Information: 02-562-8987, 02-562-8938
Assistant Managing Director - Frontline Operations (บริษัทให้บริการสนับสนุนงานธนาคารกสิกรไทย)